Followers

Thursday 27 July 2017

#130 Anything Goes

Thanks for all the beautiful creations you entered in our latest challenge, it sure was a pleasure watching all of them 😊
I’m busy packing all my belongings, but I had some time enjoying summer. Now my days are busy, getting sorted in boxes (yes, I sort everything before the move). Upcoming Tuesday, August 1st, I will have the keys for my new home! HAPPY!

For Winner/Top 3 scroll down

#130 Anything Goes
The challenge runs for two weeks, and any handcrafted projects are welcome😊

Here is what TTPH DT came up with;



Sollan Vinghed sitt bilde.

Simona Podlesnik sitt bilde.
 ******

Winner and Top 3 from
#129 Anything with wings

Winner



Congrats on the win! Please grab your Winner badge from the sidebar

Top 3




Congrats ladies! Awesome projects from all of you! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar
*** *** *** ***
That’s all for now,
Please remember the theme for our new challenge


6 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so very very much, it has been a long hard day here :) but then to find my entry was the winner I am ending it with a wonderful warm fuzzy feeling :) :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the tops spot and gongratulations to other winners. Beautiful DT pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the other ladies! Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3.

    Great art work from the design team.

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and cute DT works!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete

We value your comments and input and thank you for taking the time to comment